About this item – MAK/HM1214C
- Comfortable operation at hammering downward.
- AVT (Anti-Vibration Technology) ensures extra-low vibration performance.
- Suppression of motor speed during no-load reduces vibration of the tool body.
- Long size carbon brush for service life is extended.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- LED lamp indicates when to replace carbon brush.
Item Includes with MAK/HM1214C
Bull Point, Bit Grease, Side Handle.
Technical Specification of MAK/HM1214C
|Continuous rating Input||1,500W|
|Impacts per minute (ipm)Â||950-1,900|
|Dimensions||700 x 129 x 265mm|
|(L x W x H)||(27-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ x 10-3/8″)|
|Net weight||12.3kg (27.1lbs)|
|Power supply cord||5.0m (16.4ft)|
More Details: A hammer is a tool, most often a hand tool, consisting of a weighted “head” fixed to a long handle that is swung to deliver an impact to a small area of an object. This can be, for example, to drive nails into wood, to shape metal (as with a forge), or to crush rock. Hammers are used for a wide range of driving, shaping, breaking and non-destructive striking applications. Traditional disciplines include carpentry, blacksmithing, warfare, and percussive musicianship (as with a gong). Hammering is the use of a hammer in its strike capacity, as opposed to prying with a secondary claw or grappling with a secondary hook.
Also, check out SDS Max Demolition Hammers by Makita.