About this item – MAK/9565PZ
- Easy to operate paddle type on/off switch
- Super Joint System absorbs shock caused by accidental wheel lock and protects gears.
- A new field with superior wiring technology leads to higher wattage without motor-size expansion.
- More durable gears and bearings.
- Designed especially for all day long grinding work situation
Item Includes with MAK/9565PZ
Lock Nut Wrench, Side Grip. (Tool does not come with depressed centre wheel)
Technical Specification of MAK/9565PZ
|Continuous rating Input||1,100 W|
|Capacity||Depressed center wheel: Â|
|125 mm (5”)|
|Abrasive disc: 125 mm(5”)|
|Diamond wheel: 125 mm (5”)|
|No-load speed||12,000 rpm|
|Dimensions||307 x 139 x 103 mm|
|(L x W x H)||(12-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ x 4″)|
|Net weight||2.4 kg (5.3 lbs.)|
|Power supply cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft.)|
More Details: An angle grinder, also known as a side grinder or disc grinder, is a handheld power tool used for grinding (abrasive cutting) and polishing. Although developed originally as tools for rigid abrasive discs, the availability of an interchangeable power source has encouraged their use with a wide variety of cutters and attachments. Angle grinders may be used for removing excess material from a piece. There are many different kinds of discs that are used for various materials and tasks, the angle grinder has large bearings to counter side forces generated during cutting, unlike a power drill, where the force is axial. Check out the technical specification of MAK/9565PZ.
Also, check MAK/9557HNG | Angle Grinder 115mm (4 1/2)