About this item – MAK/GA9040S
- Heavy Duty Motor with 2,600W Continuous rating Input.
- Outstanding Durability. Superior Anti-Dust Structure. Machined Bevel Gear. Increased Heat Resistance.
- Low Vibration Rear Handle with Soft Grip for More Comfort and Control.
- Rotatable Rear Handle can be positioned to suit most cutting and grinding operations.
- Protects work piece from scratches Large Rubber Tool Rest.
- Rear handle can be positioned at every 90 degrees.
Item Includes with MAK/GA9040S
Lock Nut wrench 35, Grip (Tool does not come with depressed center wheel).
Technical Specification of MAK/GA9040S
|Continuous rating Input||2,600W|
|Capacity||Depressed center wheel:|
|No load speed||6,600rpm|
|Dimensions||511mm x 249mm x 140mmÂ|
|(L x W x H)||(20-1/8″ x 9-3/4″ x 5-1/2″)|
|Spindle thread||DIN type|
|Net weight||6.7kg (14.8lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5m (8.2ft)|
General Details: An angle grinder, also known as a side grinder or disc grinder, is a handheld power tool used for grinding (abrasive cutting) and polishing. Although developed originally as tools for rigid abrasive discs, the availability of an interchangeable power source has encouraged their use with a wide variety of cutters and attachments. Angle grinders may be used for removing excess material from a piece. There are many different kinds of discs that are used for various materials and tasks. The angle grinder has large bearings to counter side forces generated during cutting, unlike a power drill, where the force is axial.
Also, check out Angle Grinders from Makita.