About this item – MAK/HM0810T
- The perfect combination of power, durability and compact design.
- Compact and lightweight for maximum control.
- Soft rubber grip side handles and anti-vibration spring on the rear handle for reduced operator fatigue.
- Easy to grip round shape barrel protected by a rubber cover.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
Item Includes with MAK/HM0810T
Bull Point, Hex Wrench, Grip.
Technical Specification of MAK/HM0810T
|Continuous rating Input||900W|
|Blows per minute||2,900bpm|
|Overall length||428mm (16-7/8″)|
|Net weight||6.0kg (13.2lbs)|
|Power supply cord||5.0m (16.4ft)|
More Details: A hammer is a tool, most often a hand tool, consisting of a weighted “head” fixed to a long handle that is swung to deliver an impact to a small area of an object. This can be, for example, to drive nails into wood, to shape metal (as with a forge), or to crush rock. Hammers are used for a wide range of driving, shaping, breaking and non-destructive striking applications Traditional disciplines include carpentry, blacksmithing, warfare, and percussive musicianship (as with a gong) Hammering is the use of a hammer in its strike capacity, as opposed to prying with a secondary claw or grappling with a secondary hook, A jackhammer operates by driving an internal hammer up and down. The hammer is first driven down to strike the back and then back up to return the hammer to the original position to repeat the cycle. The effectiveness of the jackhammer is dependent on how much force is applied to the tool.
Also, check out SDS Max Demolition Hammers by Makita.