About this item – MAK/DGA455RFJ
- Excellent Performance as powerful as AC model with highly enhanced Brushless DC motor
- Paddle switch, Anti restart function
- Kickback user protection shuts down the tool to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation.
- More work amount on a single full battery charge.
- Handles heavy load with Excellent Cooling Function.
- Easy-to-hold grip design with rubber for anti-skid.
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance.
Item Includes with MAK/DGA455RFJ
- Locknut Wrench, Side grip.
- 2 Batteries / 1 Charger / MAKPAC CONNECTOR CASE.
Technical Specification of MAK/DGA455RFJ
|No-load speed (rpm)||8,500|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||362x130x145mm|
More Details: An angle grinder, also known as a side grinder or disc grinder, is a handheld power tool used for grinding (abrasive cutting) and polishing. Although developed originally as tools for rigid abrasive discs, the availability of an interchangeable power source has encouraged their use with a wide variety of cutters and attachments. Angle grinders can be powered by an electric motor or compressed air. The motor drives a geared head at a right-angle on which is mounted an abrasive disc or a thinner cut-off disc, either of which can be replaced when worn.
Also, check out the Makita Angle Grinders.