About this item – MAK/DHR263RF2
- Rotary hammer – Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries
- The vibration-absorbing handle provides comfortable operation.
- Battery capacity warning lamp.
- Reverse switch operable by one hand.
- 3 mode operation-Rotation only, Hammering with rotation and Hammering only.
Item Includes with MAK/DHR263RF2
- Depth gauge, Side Grip (Tool does not come with bit.)
- 2 Batteries / 1 Charger / Carry Case.
Technical Specification of MAK/DHR263RF2
|Concrete : 26mm
|Impacts per minute (ipm)
|No-load speed (rpm)
|Sound pressure level
|Sound power level
|hammer drilling: 14.5m/sÂ²
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
A rotary hammer
is a power tool
that can perform heavy-duty tasks such as drilling and chiselling hard materials. It is similar to a hammer drill in that it also pounds the drill bit in and out while it is spinning, however, rotary hammers use a piston mechanism instead of a special clutch, which causes them to deliver a much more powerful hammer blow, making it possible to drill bigger holes much faster, compared to less advanced power units known as hammer drills, rotary hammers tend to be larger and provide a bigger impact force by utilizing a technology called the “electro-pneumatic” (EP) hammering mechanism because it is powered directly by electricity instead of a separate air compressor, Rotary hammers have two pistons – a drive piston, and a flying piston An electric motor turns a crank, which moves the drive piston back and forth in a cylinder.
Check the technical specs ok Makita MAK/DHR263RF2 26mm SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer above.