About this item – MAK/DF332DWAE
- Ultra-compact design and more work amount thanks to the newly developed BL motor and newly developed 10.8V slide Li-Ion battery
- Slide style battery and improved ergonomic grip
- BL motor delivers 35 NÂ·m of max torque.
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for a longer run-time per charge.
- The BL motor with high power to weight and size ratio.
Item Includes with MAK/DF332DWAE
- Belt Clip, Phillips Bit.
- 2 Batteries / 1 Charger / Carry Case.
Technical Specification of MAK/DF332DWAE
|Capacity||Steel / Wood: 10 / 28 mm|
|Chuck capacity||0.8 – 10 mm|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||High / Low: 0 – 1,500 / 0 – 450|
|Max Fastening Torque||Hard / Soft : 35 / 21 NÂ·m|
|Vibration Level||Drilling Into Metal: 2.5 m/sÂ² or less|
|Sound Pressure Level||72 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||154x66x217mm|
General Details: A drill or drilling machine is a tool primarily used for making round holes or driving fasteners. It is fitted with a bit, either a drill or driver, depending on the application, secured by a chuck. Some powered drills also include a hammer function. Drills vary widely in speed, power, and size, they have characteristically corded electrically driven devices, with hand-operated types dramatically decreasing in popularity and cordless battery-powered ones proliferating, drills are commonly used in woodworking, metalworking, construction, machine tool fabrication, construction and utility projects.
Also, check out more drilling machines by Makita.
There are no reviews yet.