About this item – MAK/GA7020
- Outstanding durability with Anti-restart function.
- Increased heat resistance.
- Superior anti-dust structure.
- Machined bevel gear for strength.
- Soft grip for more comfort and control.
- Gear housing can be positioned at every 90 degrees.
- Powerful 2,200W Motor Delivers 8,500 RPM for Faster Material Removal
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Labyrinth construction prevents debris from penetrating the motor, bearings and gears for longer tool life
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
Item Includes with MAK/GA7020
Lock Nut Wrench, Slide Grip.
Technical Specification of MAK/GA7020
|Continuous rating Input||2,200W|
|Wheel diameter||180mm (7″)|
|No-load speed (rpm)||8,500|
|Dimensions||473 x 200 x 140mmÂ|
|(L x W x H)||(18-5/8″ x 7-7/8″ x 5-1/2″)|
|Net weight||5.5kg (12.2lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5m (8.2ft)|
More Details: An angle grinder, also known as a side grinder or disc grinder, is a handheld power tool used for grinding (abrasive cutting) and polishing. Although developed originally as tools for rigid abrasive discs, the availability of an interchangeable power source has encouraged their use with a wide variety of cutters and attachments. Angle grinders can be powered by an electric motor or compressed air. The motor drives a geared head at a right-angle on which is mounted an abrasive disc or a thinner cut-off disc, either of which can be replaced when worn. Angle grinders typically have an adjustable guard and a side handle for two-handed operation.
Also, check out the Makita Angle Grinders.