About this item – MAK/HR2630X7
- Modified operation-mode change lever enables to switch from ‘Rotation’ to ‘Hammering’ mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck
- 3 mode operation: Rotation only / Rotation with hammering / Hammering only
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Torque limiter
- Double Insulation
- 40 different bit angle settings
- Compact and lightweight design
- An ergonomically designed handle with a rubberized soft grip provides a comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain.
Item Includes with MAK/HR2630X7
Side Grip, Depth Gauge (Tool does not come with bit.)
Technical Specification of MAK/HR2630X7
|Continuous rating Input||800W|
|Capacity||Concrete : 26mm (1″)|
|Steel : 13mm (1/2″)|
|Wood : 32mm (1-1/4″)|
|Impacts per minute (ipm)||0 – 4,600|
|No-load speed (rpm)||0 – 1,200|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||361 x 77 x 209mm|
|Power supply cord||2.5m|
Also, check Makita-MAK-9557hng angle grinder.
Makita is one of the leading manufacturers of professional power tools on the market. The MAK/HR2630X7 is a combination hammer with an improved operation mode change lever enabling to switch from Rotation to Hammering mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck. The 800 W motor has a maximum in concrete using a TCT bit of 26 mm, a TCT core of 68 mm and a diamond core of 80 mm. Capacity into steel is 13 mm and wood 32 mm.
There are no reviews yet.