About this item – MAK/9557HNG
- High-performance motor and high heat resistance.
- Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
- Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling.
- Shaft lock for easy wheel changes.
- Easier repairing of gear section assembled with the key.
- Continuous rating Input: 840W Power supply cord: 2.5m (8.2ft)No load speed: 11,000rpm
- Capacity : Depressed center wheel: 115mm (4-1/2″), Abrasive disc: 115mm (4-1/2″), Diamond wheel: 115mm (4-1/2″)
- Spindle thread: DIN type
- Standard Equipment: Depressed Center Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench, Grip.
Item Includes with MAK/9557HNG
Depressed Center Wheel Lock Nut Wrench, Grip.
Technical Specification of MAK/9557HNG
|Continuous rating Input||840W|
|Capacity||Depressed centre wheel:|
|Abrasive disc: 115mm (4-1/2″)|
|Diamond wheel: 115mm|
|Dimensions||271mm x 129mm x 106mm|
|(L x W x H)||(10-5/8″ x 5-1/8″ x 4-3/16″)|
|Spindle thread||DIN type|
|Net Weight||2.0kg (4.4lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5m (8.2ft)|
Also, check HG6530VK
An angle grinder, also known as a side grinder or disc grinder, is a handheld power tool used for grinding (abrasive cutting) and polishing. Although developed originally as tools for rigid abrasive discs, the availability of an interchangeable power source has encouraged their use with a wide variety of cutters and attachments.