About this item – MAK/4327
- Light duty model with continuous input 450W.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized grip provides more control and comfort.
- Thick blade (1.7mm thickness) can also be used.
- Dust Cover prevents scattering of tips.
- Bevel cut 0 to 45 degrees left or right.
- Quiet and less vibration.
Item Includes with MAK/4327
Jig Saw Blade, Hex Wrench.
Technical Specification of MAK/4327
|Continuous rating Input||450W|
|Capacity||In wood at 90 degrees: 65mm (2-9/16″)|
|In steel at 90 degrees: 6mm (1/4″)|
|Length of stroke||18mm (11/16″)|
|Strokes per minute (spm)||500 – 3,100|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||224 x 77 x 197mm (8-7/8″ x 3″ x 7-3/4″)|
|Net weight||1.8kg (4.0lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.0m (6.6ft)|