About this item – DHP482RTJ
- High speed model with compact and lightweight design
- Variable 2-speed transmission (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Higher luminance twin LED Job light with preglow and afterglow functions
- All metal gear construction for extra-high transmission durability
- 21 clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control
- Newly designed ergonomic handle
- Soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- Convenient 13mm keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Mechanical 2-speed gearing; High speed mode for speedy drilling in light duty applications; Low speed mode for heavy duty applications requiring high torque.
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Reversing switch is conveniently located.
- Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging
Item Includes with DHP482RTJ
- Belt Clip, (+)(-) bit.
- 2 Batteries / 1 Charger / Carry Case.
Technical Specification of DHP482RTJ
|Capacity||Steel : 13mm|
|Wood : 38mm|
|Masonry : 13mm|
|Impacts per minute (ipm)||Hi : 0-28,500|
|Lo : 0-9,000|
|No load speed (rpm)||Hi : 0-1,900|
|Lo : 0-600|
|Max. fastening torque||Hard / Soft : 62 / 36NÂ·m|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||198x79x249mm|
More Details: A drill or drilling machine is a tool primarily used for making round holes or driving fasteners. It is fitted with a bit, either a drill or driver, depending on the application, secured by a chuck. Some powered drills also include a hammer function. Drills vary widely in speed, power, and size. They have characteristically corded electrically driven devices, with hand-operated types dramatically decreasing in popularity and cordless battery-powered ones proliferating. Drills are commonly used in woodworking, metalworking, construction, machine tool fabrication, construction and utility projects. Specially designed versions are made for medicine, space, and miniature applications.
Also, check out MAK/DF347DWE | Cordless 14.4V Driver Drill 10mm
There are no reviews yet.