About this item – MAK/GB602
- Ideal for sharpening tools and for removing rust or corrosion
- New Exterior Design with High Quality
- Small-circumference housing for easy handling.
- Anti-slip rubber cover for easy handling.
- Round-shaped collet nut reduces the possibility of damages/ scratches to workpiece.
- Vent slots designed to direct the exhaust air stream towards the opposite side of the operator.
- High heat resistance.
- Operate paddle type switch.
Item Includes with MAK/GB602
Eye Shield, Protection Glasses
Technical Specification of MAK/GB602
|Continuous rating Input||250W|
|Max. wheel size||150mm x 16mmÂ (6″ x 5/8″)|
|Grinding Wheel||150-WA60, 150-GC120|
|Hole dia.||12.7mm (1/2″)|
|No load speedÂ (50Hz)||2,850rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||375 x 205 x 286mm (14-49/64″ x 8″ x 11-17/64″)|
|Net weight||9.4kg (20.7lbs)|
A bench grinder is a benchtop type of grinding machine used to drive abrasive wheels. A pedestal grinder is a similar or larger version of grinder that is mounted on a pedestal, which may be bolted to the floor or may sit on rubber feet. These types of grinders are commonly used to hand grind various cutting tools and perform other rough grinding. Depending on the bond and grade of the grinding wheel, it may be used for sharpening cutting tools such as tool bits, drill bits, chisels, and gouges. Alternatively, it may be used to roughly shape metal prior to welding or fitting.
Also, check out more Bench Grinders by Makita.