About this item – MAK/DF457DWE
- Powered exclusively by the G-Series Li-ion battery
- Compact and lightweight design.
- All-metal gear construction ensures high transmission durability.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck enables easy bit installation/removal with one hand.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized soft grip provides more control and comfort.
Item Includes with MAK/DF457DWE
- (+)(-) bit.
- 2 Batteries (1.5Ah) + 1 Charger + Carry Case.
Technical Specification of MAK/DF457DWE
|Capacity||Steel : 13mm (1/2″)|
|Wood : 36mm (1-7/16″)|
|No-load speed (rpm)||Hi : 0-1,400 / Lo : 0-400|
|Max. fastening torque||Hard / Soft : 42 / 24NÂ·m|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||221x83x240mm (8-3/4″x3-1/4″x9-1/2″)|
|Net weight||1.7kg (3.7lbs)|
More Details: A drill or drilling machine is a tool primarily used for making round holes or driving fasteners. It is fitted with a bit, either a drill or driver, depending on the application, secured by a chuck. Some powered drills also include a hammer function. Drills vary widely in speed, power, and size. They have characteristically corded electrically driven devices, with hand-operated types dramatically decreasing in popularity and cordless battery-powered ones proliferating. Drills are commonly used in woodworking, metalworking, construction, machine tool fabrication, construction and utility projects.