About this item – MAK/VC3210LX1
- Complying with dust class L
- Automatic self cleaning filter
- Best suitable for working with power tools.
- Outlet on front for power tools to work with.
- The machine will turn on/off automatically once the connected power tool is switch on /off.
- Base hook provides large capacity of on-board storage.
- Wet / Dry dust collection without changing filter.
Item Includes with MAK/VC3210LX1
Hose Complete 28-3.5 (with Front Cuffs 38) , Holder 10-33, Front Cuffs 22, Front Cuffs 24, Plastic Dust Bag Set.
Technical Specification of MAK/VC3210LX1
|Continuous rating Input||1,050W|
|Max. air fow|
(with Hose complete 28-3.5)
|2.0mÂ³ / min|
|Max. air fow|
(with Hose complete 38-2.5)
|Max. sealed suction|
|Tank capacity||Dust : 32L|
|Water : 27L|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||552 x 398 x 685mm|
|(21-3/4″ x 15-5/8″ x 27″)|
|Net Weight||14.5kg (32.0lbs)|
|Power supply cord||5.0m (16.4ft)|
General Details: A vacuum cleaner, also known simply as a vacuum or a hoover, is a device that causes suction in order to remove debris from floors, upholstery, draperies, and other surfaces. It is generally electrically driven. Wet or wet/dry vacuum cleaners are a specialized form of the cylinder/drum models that can be used to clean up wet or liquid spills, they are generally designed to be used both indoors and outdoors and to accommodate both wet and dry debris; some are also equipped with an exhaust port or detachable blower for reversing the airflow, a useful function for everything from clearing a clogged hose to blowing dust into a corner for easy collection.
Also, check out more Vacuum Cleaners.