About this item – MAK/JR3050T
- Well built and well-balanced Mid-class.
- High cutting efficiency by a powerful motor.
- Dustproof design 1: Air from inside prevent the dust collected around slider.
- Dustproof design 2: Ring, and rubber seal protect gear housing against dust.
- Tool-less blade change system.
- Push the red button to adjust shoe positions.
Item Includes with MAK/JR3050T
Recipro Saw Blade Set.
Technical Specification of MAK/JR3050T
|Continuous rating Input||1,010W|
|Capacity||In pipe : 90mm (3-1/2″)|
|Inwood : 90mm (3-1/2″)|
|Length of stroke||28mm (1-1/8″)|
|Strokes per min. (spm)||0-2,800|
|Dimensions||452mm x 97mm x 170mm|
|(L x W x H)||(17-3/4″ x 3-13/16″ x 6-11/16″)|
|Net weight||3.3kg (7.3lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5m (8.2ft)|
A reciprocating saw is a type of machine-powered saw in which the cutting action is achieved through a push-and-pull (“reciprocating”) motion of the blade. The term is commonly applied to a type of saw used in construction and demolition work.
This type of saw, also known as a hognose or recip saw, has a large blade resembling that of a jigsaw and a handle oriented to allow the saw to be used comfortably on vertical surfaces. Check the technical specs of MAK/JR3050T
Also, check out more Recipro Saws.
There are no reviews yet.