About this item – MAK/GD0600
- Small-circumference housing for easy handling.
- Anti-slip rubber cover for easy handling.
- A round-shaped collet nut reduces the possibility of damages/ scratches to the workpiece.
- Vent slots are designed to direct the exhaust air stream towards the opposite side of the operator.
- High heat resistance.
- Operate paddle type switch.
Item Includes with MAK/GD0600
- Collect Cone 6mm
- Collect Nut 6mm
- Wrench 13
(Tool does not come with wheel point).
Technical Specification of MAK/GD0600
|Continuous rating Input||400W|
|Capacity||Collet: 6mm or 1/4″|
|Wheel dia||38mm (2-1/2″)|
|Dimensions||358mm x 82mm x 82mm|
|(L x W x H)||(14-1/8″ x 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″)|
|Net weight||1.7kg (3.7lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5m (8.2ft)|
General Details: Die grinders and rotary tools are handheld power tools used for grinding, sanding, honing, polishing, or machining material (typically metal, but also plastic or wood). All such tools are conceptually similar, with no bright dividing line between die grinders and rotary tools, although the die grinder name tends to be used for pneumatically driven heavy-duty versions whereas the rotary tool name tends to be used for electric lighter-duty versions. The die grinder name comes from one of their earliest and archetypal applications, tool and die work, where they were used to create the precise contours of dies or molds.
Also, check out Die Grinders by Makita.
There are no reviews yet.