About this item – MAK/GA9020
- Outstanding durability with Anti-restart function.
- Increased heat resistance.
- Superior anti-dust structure.
- Machined bevel gear for strength.
- Gear housing can be positioned at every 90 degrees.
- Powerful 2,200W Motor Delivers 6,600 RPM for Faster Material Removal
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Labyrinth construction prevents debris from penetrating the motor, bearings and gears for longer tool life
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
Item Includes with MAK/GA9020
Depressed Center Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench, Slide Grip.
Technical Specification of MAK/GA9020
|Continuous rating Input||2,200W|
|Wheel diameter||230mm (9″)|
|No-load speed (rpm)||6,600|
|Dimensions||473 x 250 x 140mmÂ|
|(L x W x H)||(18-5/8″ x 9-7/8″ x 5-1/2″)|
|Net weight||5.8kg (12.2lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5m (8.2ft)|
More Details: An angle grinder, also known as a side grinder or disc grinder, is a handheld power tool used for grinding (abrasive cutting) and polishing. Although developed originally as tools for rigid abrasive discs, the availability of an interchangeable power source has encouraged their use with a wide variety of cutters and attachments.
Also, check MAK/9557HNG | Angle Grinder 115mm (4 1/2)