About this item – MAK/DTW285RTJX
- High Performance with Brushless Motor
- Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode Stops Rotation and Impact in 0.2 Seconds when Fastener Is Loosened Adequately to Prevent Bolt/Nut Get Lost
- Maximum tightening torque of 280 N.m.
- Compact design with a short overall length of 147 mm.
- The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 3 stages simply by pushing a button.
- Electronic 3 stage impact power selection.
Item Includes with MAK/DTW285RTJX
- Battery + Charger + Tool are included.
Technical Specification of MAK/DTW285RTJX
|Capacity||Standard bolt: M10 – M20|
|High strength bolt: M10 – M16|
|Driving Shank||Square drive: 12.7mm (1/2″)|
|Impacts per minute||Hard / Medium / Soft: 0 – 3,500 / 0 – 2,600 / 0 – 1,800|
|No-load speed||Hard / Medium / Soft: 0 – 2,800 / 0 – 2,100 / 0 – 1,600|
|Max fastening torque||280NÂ·m|
General Details: An impact wrench (also known as an impactor, impact gun, air wrench, air gun, rattle gun, torque gun, windy gun) is a socket wrench power tool designed to deliver high torque output with minimal exertion by the user, by storing energy in a rotating mass, then delivering it suddenly to the output shaft, compressed air is the most common power source, although electric or hydraulic power is also used, with cordless electric devices becoming increasingly popular since the mid-2000s.
Also, check out Impact Wrenches by Makita.