About this item – MAK/DTW-1001RTJ
- High power BL Motor with an impact mechanism
- Extra-high maximum tightening torque 1,050NÂ·m
- Excellent Performance as powerful as AC model
- Compact and lightweight compared to corded wrench TW1001
- Electronic 3 stage impact power selection
- For heavy duty applications and suitable for steel fixers, plant engineers and heavy engineering work.
Item Included with MAK/DTW-1001RTJ
- 2 Batteries / 1 Charger / MAKPAC CONNECTOR CASE.
Technical Specification of MAK/DTW-1001RTJ
|Capacity||Standard bolt : M14 – M30 (9/16″ – 1-1/4″)|
|High strength bolt : M12 – M24 (1/2″ – 1″)|
|Driving Shank||Square drive : 19mm (3/4″)|
|Impacts per minute||0-2,200/ 0-2,000/ 0-1,800|
|No load speed||0-1,800/ 0-1,000/ 0-900|
|Max fastening torque||1,050NÂ·m (780ft.lbs)|
|Net weight||3.7kg (8.1lbs)|
General Details: An impact wrench (also known as an impactor, impact gun, air wrench, air gun, rattle gun, torque gun, windy gun) is a socket wrench power tool designed to deliver high torque output with minimal exertion by the user, by storing energy in a rotating mass, then delivering it suddenly to the output shaft. Compressed air is the most common power source, although electric or hydraulic power is also used, with cordless electric devices becoming increasingly popular since the mid-2000s.
Also, check out Impact Wrenches by Makita.