About this item – MAK/DHR182RGJ
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) – connects to compatible dust extractors with Bluetooth. The dust extractor automatically runs while the switch is on.
- Compact and lightweight design with Dust collection system
- Dust collecting system equipped with Hepa filter.
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- BL motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Anti vibration technology
- 3 Operating modes
Item Includes with MAK/DHR182RGJ
- Dust Cap, Side Grip, Depth Gauge, (Tool does not come with bit.)
- Battery + Charger + Tool are included.
- Technical Specification of MAK/DHR182RGJ
|Impact Energy||1.7 J|
|Capacity||Concrete: 18 mm|
|Steel: 13 mm|
|Wood: 24 mm|
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)||0 – 5,000|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 – 1,350|
|Vibration Level||Hammer Drilling Into Concrete: 11 m/s²|
|Drilling Into Metal: 2.5 m/s² or less|
|Sound Pressure Level||89 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||100 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||301x82x285 mm|
|Net weight||3.6 kg (with Dust Extractor)|