About this item – MAK/HM0871C
- AVT (Anti-Vibration Technology) ensures extra-low vibration performance.
- Soft no load function ensures low vibration performance.
- High durability and excellent demolition performance.
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- LED lamp indicates when to replace carbon brush.
- LED lamp is provided as a pilot lamp.
Item Includes with MAK/HM0871C
Grease for Bit, Side Handle ( Tool does not come with bull point.)
Technical Specification of MAK/HM0871C
|Continuous rating Input||1,100W|
|Impacts per minute (ipm)Â||1,100-2,650|
|Dimensions||466 x 116 x 230mm|
|(L x W x H)||(18-3/8″ x 4-9/16″ x 9″)|
|Net weight||5.6kg (12.4lbs)|
|Power supply cord||5.0m (16.4ft)|
More Details: A hammer is a tool, most often a hand tool, consisting of a weighted “head” fixed to a long handle that is swung to deliver an impact to a small area of an object. This can be, for example, to drive nails into wood, to shape metal (as with a forge), or to crush rock. Hammers are used for a wide range of driving, shaping, breaking and non-destructive striking applications. Traditional disciplines include carpentry, blacksmithing, warfare, and percussive musicianship (as with a gong). Hammering is the use of a hammer in its strike capacity, as opposed to prying with a secondary claw or grappling with a secondary hook.
Also, check out SDS Max Demolition Hammers by Makita.