About this item – MAK/HM1317C110V
- AVT (Anti-Vibration Technology) ensures extra-low vibration performance.
- Suppression of motor speed during no-load reduces vibration of the tool body.
- High durability and excellent demolition performance.
- Electrical speed control for maximum performance.
- LED lamp indicates when to replace carbon brush.
- LED lamp is provided as a pilot lamp.
Item Includes with MAK/HM1317C110V
Side Handle (Tool does not come with bit.)
Technical Specification of MAK/HM1317C110V
|Continuous rating Input||1,510W|
|Impacts per minute (ipm)Â||730-1,450|
|Dimensions||715 x 129 x 266mm|
|(L x W x H)||(28-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ x 10-1/2″)|
|Net weight||17.0kg (37.5lbs)|
|Power supply cord||5.0m (16.4ft)|
More Details: A hammer is a tool, most often a hand tool, consisting of a weighted “head” fixed to a long handle that is swung to deliver an impact to a small area of an object. This can be, for example, to drive nails into wood, to shape metal (as with a forge), or to crush rock. Hammers are used for a wide range of driving, shaping, breaking and non-destructive striking applications. Traditional disciplines include carpentry, blacksmithing, warfare, and percussive musicianship (as with a gong). Hammering is the use of a hammer in its strike capacity, as opposed to prying with a secondary claw or grappling with a secondary hook.
Also, check out SDS Max Demolition Hammers by Makita.