About this item – MAK/PLM4620N2
- Excellent quality petrol lawn mower for long life and easy work.
- Lightweight grass box.
- Central height adjustment with 5 positions.
- The large knob is easy to grip. Rubber tire with ball bearing for the good gripping lawn.
- The plastic front cover protects the steel deck.
- Side discharge function is added. Edge cutting function is added.
Item Includes with MAK/PLM4620N2
|Displacement||B&S625 “Ready Start”, 150mL|
|Cutting height||20, 32, 44, 60, 75mm|
|Recommended||mowing area 1,200m²|
|Grass box capacity||60L|
|Fuel Tank||0.95 L|
|Dimensions||810 x 560 x 440mm|
|Net weight||27.6kg (60.9lbs)|
General Details: A lawn mower (also known as a mower, grass cutter or lawnmower) is a machine utilizing one or more revolving blades to cut a grass surface to an even height. The height of the cut grass may be fixed by the design of the mower, but generally is adjustable by the operator, typically by a single master lever, or by a lever or nut and bolt on each of the machine’s wheels. The blades may be powered by manual force, with wheels mechanically connected to the cutting blades so that when the mower is pushed forward, the blades spin or the machine may have a battery-powered or plug-in electric motor.
Also, check out Lawn Mowers by Makita.