About this item – MAK/DUB362Z
- Two 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries deliver power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Our most powerful cordless blower yet: Amazing 54 m/s and 13.4 mÂ³/min operation
- Delivers up to 28 minutes of run time at 15,800 RPM using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries.
- 6-stage air velocity/volume selection dial with a variable speed control trigger
- 3-stage telescopic long nozzle with an adjustment range of 100mm for user convenience
- Lightweight & compact for single-handed operation
Item Includes with MAK/DUB362Z
- Shoulder Belt, Nozzle.
Item Doesn’t Include with MAK/DUB362Z
- Battery, Charger and Carry Case.
Technical Specification of MAK/DUB362Z
|Max Air Volume||13.4 mÂ³/min|
|Max Air Velocity||54 m/s|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||11,400 – 21,500|
|Sound Pressure Level||79.1 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||93.5 dB(A)|
|Vibration Level||2.5 m/sÂ² or less|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||830/880/930x205x295mm|
|Net weight||3.5 kg|
More Details: A leaf blower, commonly known as a blower, is a gardening tool that propels air out of a nozzle to move debris such as leaves and grass cuttings. Leaf blowers are powered by electric or gasoline motors. Gasoline models have traditionally been two-stroke engines, but four-stroke engines were recently introduced to partially address air pollution concerns, Leaf blowers are typically self-contained handheld units, or backpack mounted units with a handheld wand.
The latter is more ergonomic for prolonged use, Larger units may rest on wheels and even use a motor for propulsion. These are sometimes called “walk-behind leaf blowers” because they must be pushed by hand to be operated. Check out the technical specification of MAK/DUB362Z above. The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower (model DUB362Z, tool only) is a go-to clean-up tool and a favourite on job sites and in workshops.