About this item
- Tying rebars can be done automatically in a various range of applications such as building concrete foundations
- Operable by only one hand, allowing the other hand to be free to adjust the position of rebar
- Continuous actuation mode for efficient continuous tying
- Users can tie rebars by only pulling contact arm against rebars if they continuously hold the trigger
- Rubberized soft grip provides comfortable grip and better control.
- Compact and slim design Enable to use in narrow areas
- Easier and faster sequential rebar tying machine
- Powerful Brushless Motor
- Tie wire reel can be replaced simply by opening Reel cover
- Ï†0.8 mm dedicated Annealed tie wire part no: 199137-9 for DTR180.
- Cutter Blade, Hex socket head bolt, Blade Cover, Depth Gauge, Thumb screw, Hex Wrench.
Item Doesn’t Includes
- Battery, Charger and Carry Case.
|Tie Wire||ø0.8 mm|
|Applicable Rebars||D10 x D10 – [D13x2] x [D13x2]|
|Max Output||340 W|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||BL1815N/ BL1820B: 304 x 93 x 301 mm (12″ x 3-2/3″ x 11-7/8″)|
|Net Weight||2.3 – 2.6 kg (5.0 – 5.7 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||5300 times with BL1850B
Tying (D10 x D10 Rebar)
Accessories – Tie Wire
|199137-9||0.8mm||100m||50pcs / box|