About this item – MAK/DHP482RFE
- High-speed model with compact and lightweight design
- Variable 2-speed transmission (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Higher luminance twin LED Job light with pre glow and afterglow functions
- All-metal gear construction for extra high transmission durability
- 21 clutch settings and a drill mode for added fastening control
- Newly designed ergonomic handle
- Soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- Convenient 13mm keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- The battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Mechanical 2-speed gearing; High-speed mode for speedy drilling in light duty applications; Low-speed mode for heavy-duty applications requiring high torque.
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Reversing switch is conveniently located.
- Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging
- Belt Clip, (+)(-) bit
- Battery + Charger + Tool are included.
|Impacts per minute (ipm)||Hi : 0-28,500|
|Lo : 0-9,000|
|No-load speed (rpm)||Hi : 0-1,900|
|Lo : 0-600|
|Max. fastening torque||Hard / Soft : 62 / 36NÂ·m|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||198x79x249mm|