About this item – MAK/DSC250ZK
- Ideal for edge cutting of threaded rods and rebars
- Fine edge cutting: Rebars can be cut at 3.5 mm from the corner of lattice for both vertically and horizontally
- Threaded rods can be cut also at 3.5 mm from the ground/surface
- Less damage to the threaded rods and therefore nuts can be installed without removing burrs
- ADT (Automatic Torque Drive Technology) adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- High power with Brushless Motor
Item Includes with MAK/DSC250ZK
- Depressed Center Grinding Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench, Side grip.
- Battery + Charger + Tool are included.
Technical Specification of MAK/DSC250ZK
|Blade Diameter||110 mm (4-5/16″)|
|Cutting Capacity||Dia.: 10 – 25 mm (3/8″ – 1″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||2,200|
|Vibration Level||Cutting Rebar: 2.5 m/s² or less|
|Net weight||4.0 kg|