About This Item
- Double ended drill bits are derivative of HSS-G and both ends are drills like double headed bits.
Materials: Same material as HSS-G and fully ground
- Cutting edge: 135Â° split point geometry which ensures no walking and slipping. The total and working lengths are shorter than other HSS drill bits.
- Size: Total 21sizes from 2.0mm to 10.0mm including 3.1mm, 3.2mm, 3.3mm which are suitable sizes for drilling holes for rivets.
- Depth of hole: 30% shorter than HSS-G. Suitable for thin metal sheets because of the length.
- Package: Each size 10 pieces a pack.
- Application: While drilling many holes on thin metal sheets, double ended drill bits are preferred because of their short length and long life.
- Type of industry: Sheet metal work, automotive body shop, and maintenance jobs.
|Bit Dia x Length (mm)||Working Length (mm)||Pcs / Pkg|
|3.5 x 52||13.0 x 2||10||B-26705|
|5.0 x 62||17.0 x 2||10||B-26799|
|6.0 x 66||19.0 x 2||10||B-26836|
|10.0 x 89||25.0 x 2||10||B-26858|